Win Christmas with Sutton's Finest
We have joined forces with three other independent stores in Sutton to offer one lucky winner an incredible Christmas prize worth over £2000!
In partnership with Pearson Cycles, The Projekt Store and Sutton Music Centre, our Christmas competition will run from 13th November - 17th December 2017.
Our bumper prize includes:
- A Silver and Rare Welsh Gold Royal Oak Pendant and Earring set by Clogau (RRP £258), a Citizen Military Strap Watch (RRP £149) from Warrenders, as well as a refinishing service for up to three pieces of jewellery.*
- A Barbour Hamper from The Projekt Store which includes an International Ariel Polar Quilt Jacket (RRP £155), Classic Tartan Scarf & Glove Gift Set (RRP £50) and Monty Slippers (RRP £55) as well as a £100 Gift Voucher to spend in The Projekt Store as part of a personal shopping experience.
- The Tanglewood TPE-SFCE-LS (RRP £499) electro acoustic guitar from Sutton Music Centre as well as a term’s worth of lessons to get you playing.
- A Frog bike bundle from Pearson Cycles which includes a Frog 52 Red lightweight children’s hybrid bicycle, a hoodie (aged 5 to 6), a high viz Frog bag and Frog water bottle (RRP £330), as well as a Micro Maxi Deluxe (RRP £125) and precision bike fitting (worth up to £195).
*Includes advice on any additional repairs required.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is:
- Follow all four businesses on social media (Instagram or Facebook)
- Post an image of each retailer to your own social media channel using #suttonsfinest and tagging in the stores
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
For more information visit us in store or see terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition you must
a. ‘Follow’ or ‘Like’ all of the four businesses (Pearson Cycles, Warrenders Jewellers, The Projekt Store, Sutton Music Centre) on Facebook or Instagram
b. Take a photo outside each one of the four businesses and upload the photos using the hashtag #suttonsfinest
c. Tag the business in the photo
- Entrant must be over 16 years of age and be a resident of the United Kingdom
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition
- All valid, eligible entries made by 23:59 on 17th December 2017 BST (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into a draw, which will take place on the 18th December 2017.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be initially notified via social media and then contacted directly via phone or email on the 18th December 2017
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.